Starting to Get Ready



Well, it’s August and January seems like a long way away, but I know it will seem like not enough time to get ready for this trip. We have been told that we have to pack light and I’m not sure if we really know what that means. All our stuff for the 17 days needs to fit in two carry on suitcases! I think it’s going to seem like we are packing in tic-tac boxes.

All our clothes need to be washable in a sink and dry quickly. There are special fabrics and companies that specialize in travel clothing…so, we will be educating ourselves and buying some new duds. Right now, we need to figure out what we need to pack.

Another issue we have to figure out are our electrical items like hairdryers and shavers. Apparently the power in the plugs here is different than the power over there and we need power converters to get them to work. I think I should just forget my shaver and go for the Jesus look and Jenny should get a buzz cut to cut down on her “get ready” time. I don’t think I should have any problems with my SpongeBob electric toothbrush as it runs on AA batteries!

No comments: